There is a lot of self-tanning product out there being sold in the market and even though the holiday seasons' over, people still want to retain their bronzed skin. And one of the most reliable alternatives to achieve this is by using Thermalabs' premium wipes or towelettes. Thermalabs towelettes come in two sizes; small ones and larger ones. Small ones are often meant to retouch tan on some portions of the body while larger ones are for a longer session. These products have DHA ingredients which the skin absorbs once they are placed on a specific body part and come sealed in foil packages.
In addition to this, the ingredients used that make Thermalabs wipes the premium choice over other products include; Sd alcohol 40, propylene glycol, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, Dmdm hydantoin, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, ethylparaben, butylparaben, and propylparaben.
There are a number of things that you should keep in mind when using Thermalabs' premium wipes:
- Wear a pair of latex or plastic gloves before you open the sealed foil package and carefully unfold the towelette. Apply the towelette all over your body as much as you need.
- Refrain from applying too many wipes on areas that easily dry such as the ankles, knees, and elbows because these areas tend to absorb more of the formula content as compared to the other portions of the body. Refrain from touching your eyes while you are applying the wipes.
- Once you are finished applying the wipes on your body, give yourself 10 minutes before removing them and getting dressed. Make sure that you wash your hands thoroughly after applying.
- Thermalabs highly recommends that you take a shower and exfoliate well before using the product. This keeps your skin from developing uneven color after you apply the wipes.
- Do not shave or remove body hair 24 hours before you apply the wipes and if you want a deeper tan you can apply another towelette after 4 hours. Repeat this process on a daily basis until you are already satisfied with the results and then apply it 1-2 times a week.
- Note that the results are also dependent on your natural skin color and the best way to get a naturally tanned complexion is to move one shade darker from your natural complexion.
Thermalabs premium wipes are perhaps your best bet especially if you are someone new to using tanning towelettes to get that tanned appearance.