Simply applying a self tanner on your body is not enough. It is important that you know how to properly accentuate and project your tan and here is how you can do so:
- Get Tanned: One of the first things that you should do is to get tanned and you can do this though the use of self tanners. This saves you the trouble of having to go to the beach and sunbathe for hours and potentially risk getting skin cancer. Just make sure that you follow the rules when it comes to getting tanned such as exfoliating before applying a tanning solution on your body.
- Use a Bronzer: When you are done applying tan on your body the next thing that you may want to do is to apply a bronzer that is a tone darker than your tan or your natural complexion. Applying it around the areas where the tan are helps accentuate your pale skin and emphasizes your tan lines.
- Moisturize: Do not make the mistake of not moisturizing your skin unless you want it to suffer; become unhealthy or dehydrated. Moisturizing does not only keep your skin healthy but it also contributes to your tan's gorgeous appeal.
- Wear Light/White Clothing:Use your bronzer especially if you are wearing light clothing because light clothing has an effect to make you appear darker than usual. Also make sure to wear clothing that emphasizes your tan lines.
- Lose Weight:Melanin is what causes tan and losing weight is sure to get those melanin to be more concentrated on your complexion which contributes to your tan.
- Use Thermalabs' Ultimitt: Why? Because using Thermalabs' Ultimitt, the ultimate mitt, while you apply your tan keeps streaks from occurring because this unique tanning mitt is designed to be larger than the average latex tanning mitt to cover more areas which helps you save more on self-tanning solution content and moisturizers. Thermalabs' Ultimitt also comes with a minimitt that you can use to be able to efficiently apply tan on sensitive areas like the eyes or the mouth. You can also bring Thermalabs' Ultimitt anywhere since it comes with a polybag. The great thing about Thermalabs' Ultimitt is that it is made out of high-quality fiber which makes it extra-durable and even has a one year guarantee.
Getting tanned has come a long way since the past few years and you can further improve your tanned look by doing the above reminders.