Photographs can be quite tricky reflections of reality. While there's only so much we can bend at will through the means of a lens, others do try to mask their impurities using various software. If you're not the type to go gung ho with filters or to edit the blemishes out of your complexion, getting beautiful skin should be a great asset to you.
While we can't always control how photographs turn out to be, beautiful skin is always good to look at be it in photographs or in real life. To achieve that you'll need to follow these steps and incorporate them to your daily life for faster results:
– Sleep a good eight-hour sleep. We've always known that sleeping less can do a lot of damage to our bodies, especially our skin. From the dark circles around our eyes to the dryness of our skin, sleep has a very important role to helping our body. If you're quite the busy body, you'll want to have at least six hours of sleep a day to work things out.
– You are what you eat. There's only so much that make up can hide so try to avoid eating too much junk food or else your body might reciprocate in kind. This means that your weekly fastfood binge may need to be put on-hold or stopped in general. Looking good in real life can also mean better photographs without having to rely on editing.
– The light is a key factor of how good you look. We've always known that taking a picture against the light is a big no-no, even for beginners. Did you know that certain angles of light help in highlighting your features? It's important to have a good source of light for your photographs to complement your skin.
– We're going to get technical on this one but you can try to tweak the white balance on your camera to make sure that your results give you the best look. White balance is the mode that's responsible for how good your skin looks in the photograph. While this can be considered a filter, sometimes trying to tweak the white balance makes a dark photo seem lighter.
– Be familiar with your camera. While not all camera lens is equipped with the top of the line lenses, being familiar with what you have can really complement your need for better skin complexion. You can also tweak various modes to get the right mixture.
If all else fail, various filters and software are provided to help you look your best without having to exert too much of an effort. Nonetheless, healthy skin is always the best compliment to yourself. w3c(