A good and sturdy beach tent will have plenty of uses and value. It provides you plenty of comfort, shade, and some sense of security and space when you bring it along to your beach trips. But useful as it already is, there is still plenty of use you can get out of it.
Here are several places and applications for your trusty beach tent:
- The front lawn: Your beach tent would be perfect for your front lawn. Consider it a bigger, cozier lawn chair, where you can get to hang out and have sufficient cover from the sun. Should you be using a folding beach tent, it only makes it more convenient to set up and pack up after use.
- For parties: A standard beach tent would serve you well for your next outdoors party on your yard. You can place it in the middle where people can gather and line up to get food, or place it on a particularly sunny side of the lawn along with a table and several chairs.
- For Camping: the bigger beach tents are perfectly suitable for holding three to four persons easily and comfortably during a camping trip. There are also beach tents available that have zip up openings and are cozy enough to keep you warm at night (just make sure you bring an extra blanket)
- A market stall: You can easily assemble a beach tent on your front yard and set up a table where you can adequately display your items for sale. Should you be joining market fairs, a good-sized beach tent will also serve you well along with sturdy tables, just make sure the struts are properly supported and weighed down or staked to the ground to keep it down.
- As a covered walkway: for those times when the rain just keeps on pouring, you can lineup a series of beach tents end to end and create a perfect covered walkway to take you from the front lawn to your doorstep high and dry.
With some creativity and imagination, your beach tent will do wonders and will have plenty of applications. While it is not as sturdy and permanent, the fact that it can be moved and can easily be assembled and disassembled. It is this kind of portability and mobility, and the relatively cheap cost that makes the beach tent such a versatile piece of shelter.