Exfoliate your skin and attain radiant glow! Are you looking for an organic and aromatic oil-based body scrub exfoliator? A new experience for your body and soul that will leave your skin healthy and refreshed! Exfoliating your skin regularly is one of the most essential parts of maintaining your healthy skin. Whether you are very particular of your skin condition or not, you should exfoliate the outer layer of your skin to get rid of dead skin cells. But you should pick a product that will not leave your skin dry and chapped, but feeling moisturized and refreshed! With that in mind, one of the market’s leading beauty expert brands – Thermalabs – came up with their latest innovation! Introducing Thermalabs’ Body Scrub Exfoliator – Lavender! It is made up with Lavender oil that is effective in getting rid of acne, eczema, insect bites and skin burns. It can also detoxify your skin and treat tired muscles. All of its benefits are packed in a body scrub to achieve your skin’s natural radiance that will shine through while enjoying its irresistible mild scent! It’s definitely the one you are looking for! Thermalabs’ Body Scrub Exfoliator – Lavender is the best body scrub you can find in the market. It is created to exfoliate your skin, improve circulation and help remove residual dirt. Made with the finest ingredients: Dead Sea microscopic grains of salt and minerals, fortified and enriched with Wheat Germ Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Calendula oil, to take care of all skin types, for both women and men. Thermalabs exfoliator removes the dead cells off the outer layer of your skin. Scrubbing and cleansing with the special oils and salts, your skin becomes soft and clean, stimulated and renewed with a wonderful mild fragrance to it. By gently removing and cleansing excess dirt and oil, this scrub exfoliator makes your skin looks younger and fresher!
• MAKE CHAPPED, DRY SKIN A THING OF THE PAST! Your body will thank you, and your friends and family will swear you look younger after using Thermalabs lavender scrub exfoliator. Our exfoliator treats dry skin like magic thanks to its organic all natural essential oils, like sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil and calendula oil, combined with Dead Sea salts and minerals that provides gently, yet powerful exfoliation and restores moisture
• FIGHT ACNE, BLACKHEADS, CELLULITE AND FINE LINES! Thermalabs Lavender Body Scrub gets to the root of skin problems by stimulating blood flow, encouraging skin’s natural ability to repair itself. The scrub gets deep into your pores whisking away dirt making your skin cleaner and fresher. In result, radiance and vitality return to your skin, making it feel and look smoother, more vital and youthful
• NO MORE IRRITATED SKIN – MADE WITH NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: skin care products have to be gentle and effective. The last thing you want when you have dry, chapped skin, is a product that has harsh chemicals that can only make things worse. Our exfoliator scrubs contain natural and organic botanicals, essential moisturizing oils, and vitamins that won’t damage your skin. Thermalabs’s rich mix of calcium, magnesium, potassium and other Dead Sea minerals means safe therapeutic cleansing
• SELF TAN FAN? EXFOLIATE TO GET THE MOST EVEN SELF TAN: Many self tanning products come out uneven, which means instead of a smooth, natural looking tan, your skin looks spotted or streaky. Using the Thermalabs Body Scrub 24 hours before self tanning will alleviate this problem and enable you to get that rich, even tan you desire. Our ultra nourishing Lavender Body Scrub provides a smooth base that provides moisture retention and allows tanning products to cover all areas
• MAKE YOUR SKIN AS SMOOTH AS YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED – CRUELTY FREE: Thanks to the high quality dead sea salts and minerals in the scrub formula, Thermalabs Lavender scrub will moisturize and smooth your skin, making it wonderful to the touch, what’s more the scrub treatments are cruelty free, these products have not been tested on animals, meaning you can rejuvenate with a clear conscience
There are no reviews yet.