There are lots of preparation to do when it comes to tanning your skin. You'll have prep your skin by exfoliating in order for your skin to be in the best condition before it bathes under the sun or indoors by using sunbeds. There are many products to choose from when you plan to exfoliate your skin. But some of these brands of body scrubs may cost you a lot of money. Why not settle for a replacement product the will cost you less and has the same results? The alternate scrubs I'm talking about is coffee and sugar scrubs for exfoliating. These two can be seen in any household, all you need know is that these can help your body exfoliate as these two materials can be treated as a body scrub. Here are some benefits you can get by using coffee and sugar scrubs.
- When you brew a cup of coffee by using grounded coffee beans, the filter will be left with the used coffee grounds. Instead of throwing them to the trash, you can use them on your body as a coffee scrub.
- Coffee grounds can be used to for exfoliation as it can scrub away dead skin cells and since it does not contain any acidic content, it leaves you with smooth, glowing skin.
- Caffeine from the coffee grounds can reduce the appearance of cellulite, keeping the skin cells compact producing a firmer look.
- It's simple to use. Just add olive oil to the coffee grounds and apply them to your skin.
- Sugar is rich in alpha hydroxy acids which gives your skin a natural glow.
- Sugar scrubs can be an alternative exfoliating product before self-tanning since it also hydrates the skin which can help prevent the skin from absorbing too much UV rays avoiding dark tanning in the knees, ankles, and elbows.
- Sugar can also act as a healing agent for people who have psoriasis or eczema which are skin problems.
There you have it! You can now remove those dead skin cells from your body with less effort and with almost no expense at all. You can just select from these two materials that suites your interest in performing a DIY body scrub. It's so simple and efficient that anyone can afford it and get the best results out of it! You can now prepare your skin by exfoliating naturally before you undergo the process of self-tanning. ]]|| window[_