Get the most from Thermalabs Self Tanning Towelettes!
Not everyone is familiar with how tan towellettes are properly used to get you that bronzed skin that you have been aspiring to get. The good news is that you do not have to be a genius to learn how to properly apply a tan towellette to get the best results. Just keep and apply the following tips:
- Before you even start opening that foil sealed package containing the tan towellette, it is important that you do a number of things first as preparation.
- One of the first things that you need to do before you start using this self tanning product is to ensure that your skin is clean and dry. This means that you should take a shower first and completely dry yourself. In case you are using any soaps or cleansers ensure that these are all thoroughly washed off from your body before you apply the towellette. If you apply the tanning product and your skin is dirty then chances are that the pores will end up clogged and produce unpleasant results.
- This is one of the most vital steps when it comes to applying a tan towellette and in fact, is not limited to the application of a towellette. For better results use an exfoliating product with beads and or sandy grains and exfoliate until you feel that the surface of your skin has become smooth enough for you to be able to apply a tanning product evenly; in this case, the tanning towellette.
- Before you open that foil sealed package, make sure that you wear a pair of plastic gloves, a latex glove or nitrile glove. Keep the gloves on when you start applying the tan towellette to keep your hands from getting stained. Once you are finished using them, simply remove them.
- As an added tip, make sure you take note of the areas where you already have applied the tan towellette. On the other hand applying more tanning solution on some parts of your body does not have any negative impact.
- Keep in mind that areas that are often dry like the elbows, knees or ankles tend to absorb more tanning formula than the rest of your body. Applying too much tanning towellette on these areas can cause them to become darker than what you expect them to be. When applying tanning towellettes, save these areas for last.
Following these tips will definitely get you the best results even if it is your first time utilizing tanning towellettes.