It is summer, and the sun is in its full glory. For colder regions of the world, it is an opportunity to feel natural warmth. For the warmer regions, it is more reason to go out and have fun without the worry of rain.
Getting a good tan does not have to come from the beach. There are cons to soaking too long under the sun. How long you can stay under the sub depends on your skin type.
|Skin type||Maximum amount of time|
|I very light skin, very often with frecklesreddish or strawberry blond hairblue or gray eyesUV radiation leads to sunburn within 10 minutes, skin doesn't tan||10 minutes|
|IIlight skin, often with frecklesblond or brown hairall eye colorsUV radiation leads to sunburn within 20 minutes, skin hardly tans or tans only moderately||20 minutes|
|IIIlight or light brown skin, rarely with frecklesdark blond or brown hairgray or brown eyesUV radiation leads to sunburn within 30 minutes, skin tans easily||30 minutes|
|IVlight brown or olive-colored skin, no frecklesdark brown hairbrown or dark brown eyesUV radiation leads to sunburn within 50 minutes, skin soon becomes deeply tanned||50 minutes|
|Vdark brown skindark brown or black hairdark brown eyesUV radiation only leads to sunburn after more than 60 minutes, skin doesn't become darker||more than 60 minutes|
|VIdark brown or black skinblack hairdark brown eyesUV radiation only leads to sunburn after more than 60 minutes, skin doesn't become darker||more than 60 minutes|
Don’t let that discourage you from going to the beach. There are sunscreens and sun protective tents. Just ponder on the list of benefits of going to the beach, and that is just the tip of it.
1. Relieves stress.
2. Sleep better after fun and day at the beach.
3. Complete your daily vitamin D intake in just ten minutes at the beach.
4. Improve your ability to fight off infections.
5. As they say, swimming is the best exercise.
6. Reduce inflammation and pain with water aerobics.
7. Increase the body’s iodine levels by swimming in sea water.
Here is also a few things to consider when buying beach tents.
1. Beach tent durability
– Fabric and frames used. The fabric should protect you from the ultraviolet rays coming from the sun. At least UPF 30 fabric.
– The frame should be strong enough to widthstand the gentle to strong beach wind.
2. Number of persons allowed
– You don't want to head out to the beach and leave a family member without cover. Be sure that the tent is big enough for everyone.
3. Set-up time
– Set-up should be fast, a few minutes will do you. You would not want to spend most of your time getting the tent up.
To top things, think of Thermalabs when going to the beach.