Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and you surely want to make yourself presentable and glamorous for your date on that very romantic day. That date on Valentine’s Day with the one you love will surely be romantic and wonderful and it’s best that you look good for the occasion. One way of doing it is to enhance your complexion and bone structure by contouring in order to highlight the best features of your body. Some people do it by wearing makeup but the best way to do it that lasts longer is to do self-tanning. Here are some tips to contouring using self-tanners.
- Before applying self-tanners to your skin, be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your skin first.
- If you have hair on your arms, legs and face, you can perform hair removal first before applying self-tanners. Make sure to not stain your hairline while applying the product on the face area.
- Get yourself the best self-tanning products available for better results. You can choose from a variety of top sellers like Tropex Luxe Bronzing Mousse, Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam, Tanceuticals CC Self Tanning Body Lotion and many more.
- In getting your self-tanner, try to ready two shades of color, classic and dark in order to help with your contouring.
- Apply the product around the face area and avoid the hairline. Of you are using a spray tan equipment, make sure to don’t spray too close to your face.
- Use the classic color in front of your face as well as the sides of your face. Also apply the product in your chin and even out the color.
- Use the dark colored self-tanner under your jawline to increase the color intensity of that area.
- Make sure to apply also under the cheekbones while sucking your cheecks in order to have an effect of highlighting the area.
- Lastly, apply gently to your feet, knees, elbows, hands and wrists in order to complete the tan look and contouring your body.
After applying the product
- Be sure to not wash your face after applying self-tanners to your face. It takes time for the product to blend in your skin.
- Continue to exfoliate and moisturize your skin in order to maintain the tan.
Make your Valentine’s evening special by doing this simple tips in contouring. You and your date can enjoy the wonderful day with you looking as fine as you can be without any heavy makeups. Make sure to follow these simple tips and have a romantic Valentine’s Day!